401(k) vs. Tax-Free Business Pension
Given federal income taxes will increase 55% within 6 years according to the US govt, click here for proof, why would anyone choose to defer when they pay their taxes? Most prefer tax free income but do not know how to set that up. Contact us by clicking on the contact form button at the bottom of this page and we will show you. The limitations of a 401(k) or IRA are shown below and the advantages of tax free income are shown below as well.
Just by changing HOW YOU PAY YOUR BILLS, reducing tax funds you are currently giving to the IRS will pay for your Tax free Business Owner Pension. What have you got to lose? Get in touch by filling out the contact form below.
- Limits on contributions
- Early withdrawal penalties before age 59 1/2
- Whether or not you can access any funds is complicated and subject to every changing government regulations.
- RMD (Required Minimum Distributions) must be done properly or taxes and penalties. 50% penalty on improperly calculating your RMD.
- Although you fund the account, government bureaucrats have all the control and your future is subject to their whims.
- Tax deferred (taxes are going up dramatically). The US govt says 55% within 6 years.
- ERISA limitations
209-814-6865 | JLM@BankingLikeTheRich.com
Disclaimer: The material presented on this site is included with the understanding and agreement that BankingLikeTheRich.com is not engaged in rendering legal or other professional services by posting said material. U.S. Treasury regulations require us to inform you that any U.S. federal tax advice contained herein is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any person or entity for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed under the Internal Revenue Code. The services of a competent professional should be sought if legal, accounting, tax or other specific expert assistance is required.